Tuesday, June 9, 2015

CONFIRMED COVERAGE: Umphrey's McGee w/Lettuce

I am very pleased to announce that I have officially been confirmed to review and photograph Umphrey's McGee w/Lettuce at Pier Six Pavilion in Baltimore, MD on July 19 for Umphreak's Anonymous! This will be one of my first big shows to cover after my move to the Mid-Atlantic, and I couldn't be more excited! I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will be confirmed for the Philly show the previous night as well. I will be dedicating this coverage to my friend and UmAnon founder/admin Jason Turngren, who is still in the hospital recovering from multiple brain aneurysms. Get well soon Jason! The world needs you back! In the meantime, Jason himself would consider it an insult if I did not continue to rage on!

No comments:

Post a Comment