Monday, November 3, 2014

Widespread Panic Orpheum Weekend Recap

While I cannot believe it is already November, I can honestly say that October saw me at some of the best shows I've seen all year! After a Lettuce funk rager and an incredible Backup Planet after party, I geared up for two nights of Widespread Panic at the Orpheum Theatre. After Saturday's show, I thought I had seen an historic WSP show, but then Sunday came, and I was mindblown! See my review of the weekend here for full details on why this two-night stand was so incredible. Also, check out the video below to see a taste of the magic from Sunday night!

Also, my good friend Nick Clark's band, The Wave Function, played a stellar after party on Saturday night at Ernestine & Hazel's on Maine Street. See photos below.








No comments:

Post a Comment